Monday 17 December 2012

12 Question of Christmas....❄☃

Hello Everyone,
So Christmas is on its way and i thought it would be quite interesting to answer some question about it, Since there are many tags out there, but none that really liked, so i just took questions from different ones and put them together!

1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
Normally, i get excited around October/November time, when it starts getting colder and when all the Christmas adverts come on TV and shops are filled with Christmas stuff.
2. When do you put up your Christmas decorations?
We normally put our decorations up on the first weekend in December, but if it was up to me they would be up much earlier.
3. What do you love most about Christmas?
The fact that i get to spend time with the family i don't see much any other time of the year, also i love the leading up to Christmas with decorations, music and snow. But mostly celebrating Jesus and all he gave us.
4. Do you have any traditions?
Not so much anymore, we had more when we were little like putting the mince pie and carrots out from Santa and his reindeer's. I also when me and my brother would go into each others rooms and plan Christmas morning over and over. Another tradition is that my family always watch Home Alone 1&2 on Christmas eve.
5. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I really like All i want for Christmas is you by Mirah Carey and Mistletoe by Justin Bieber.
6. Favourite Christmas movie?
I really love Disney's Christmas Carol, i went to see it in the cinema a few years ago and have watched ever year since. I also love Home Alone 1&2
7. Favourite Christmas nail polish?
I really love No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Totally Teal!
8. Favourite Holiday Food?
I love Terry's Chocolate Orange at Christmas time, as i only ever really eat them at Christmas and i always get one at Christmas. Also I love eating Christmas Dinner, of course!
9. Favourite Holiday Drink?
I love peppermint hot chocolate during the cold months.
10. Is your tree real or fake?
We have a fake tree, as a couple of years ago we had a real tree and it was just disastrous so we've had a fake one ever since.
11. Are you on the Naughty or Nice list?
I'm hopefully on the nice list.
12.Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, many Christmas' have been a white one. Which I love to wake up to snow on christmas, it;s just so beautiful and makes me feel happy. 
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment