Friday 8 February 2013

20 Random Facts About Me!

Hey Everyone,
I know this post and video has been going around a lot recently and you're probably sick of them by now, but i really wanted to do it and its not like they're all the same, so i hope you enjoy.

 1 - I don't have a sense of rhythm or tune - this doesn't me from dancing or singing though, i just look like a freak when doing so.

2 - I probably spend about 3/4 of my day laughing, probably because of my friends, but by the end of the day my stomach hurts from laughing. 

 3 - I get freaked out so easily, me and scary movies do not mix well.

4 - I prefer ordering online, because  i love getting excited waiting for it to arrive.

5 - I'm a heavy sleeper, i sleep through almost everything including most alarms. 

 6 - I don't cry very often, i'm not the type of person to cry at a movie.

 7 - I'm good in bad situations, i rarely freak out and panic.

 8 - I'm so easily excited.

 9 - I've never been abroad, but i really want to travel when i am older.

10 - I have quite an obsession with nail polish, even though i hate painting my nails!

11 - I love to run!

12 -  I love quotes and pictures such as the one below (they also look pretty!)



13 - My life would be so boring without my friends, i don't know what i would do without them!

14 - I used to love building the Lego building kits with my brother! (especially the Star War ones!).

15 - As a child, I was so determined and was quite independent, compared to other children.

16 - I quite like childish programs and movies, i think they are lighthearted and quite entertaining.

17 - I think about the most simplistic things sometimes, which is quite good because it keeps me entertained in boring situations *cough* English *cough*. What i mean by this, is i could start wondering about how a light works (and why someone decided to create such a thing)and it could leave me fascinated for hours! But I don't think its just me that does that!

18 - I love to sing to Adele song, there are the type of songs you could belt you heart out at, however i don't really listen to them if i'm not going to sing to them. 

19 - I've never really been interested in celebrity's (except Selena Gomez, when i was about 8). 

20 - I love action movies more than chick-flicks, even though i do enjoy to watch chick-flicks .

No comments:

Post a Comment