Saturday 16 February 2013

Wishlist #2

Hey everyone,
So i did one of these last month and i thought i would show you a few of the things on my Wishlist this month.




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 
  
I've been wanting a new pair of Converse for ages, so I decided to include this in my wishlist, i decided that when/if i purchase them, i wanted to get black because i think they will go with most things and won't get as dirty as the white ones. I also want to try some more or the Real Techniques brushes as i have the Expert Face Brush and i love it so i really want to try more (instead of buying the Sigma Brush Set, which was in my last Wishlist). Benefit Highbeam and the Mac Lipstick (Brick-o-la) have been on my mental wishlist for ages, i think the Mac Lipstick is such a nice everyday colour. I think the jumper from Topshop would be perfect for spring!

What's on your wishlist? Also if you have tried any of these products, tell me what you think of them!



2 comments:

  1. I am loving the Barry M Jelly polishes at the moment they are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i might have to purchase them tomorrow! Thanks for reading!xx

      Delete