Sunday 13 January 2013

Best of 2012 TAG!

Hi everyone,
I know i wasn't tagged directly, but i've seen a lot of people do this on Youtube and on here and i saw Olivia (And She Said Wonderland) do it, and i thought i would! I believe this TAG was originally created by Macbarbie07 I know mine is quite late, but its still January so hopefully it is still acceptable. Anyway, onto the questions....

BEAUTY:
1. Face Product: Rimmel Wake Me Up, i bought this due to how much everyone else raved about it and they're totally right. Is defiantly worth trying!
2. Cheek Product: Barry M blusher in Raspberry, in the pan it looks very scary and hot pink, but when you apply it to your cheeks it just give a nice flushed look. It took me ages to find this and i used it for most of 2012.
3. Eye Product: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
I use this as a base as i used mostly neutral shades, i think it is perfect.
4. Lip Product: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, as you probably know revlon lip butter were all American beauty youtubers spoke about earlier in the year, and as i live in the Uk, i had to wait patiently to get my hands on them and try them, but when i did i instantly fell in love and it was worth the wait. Berry Smoothie is my favourite shade out of the one i have tried.
5. Skincare Product: Clean&Clear Morning Burst Face Wash
I've used this all year long and repurchased 2-3 times, i love it just because it wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin feel refreshed.
6. Nail Polish: OPI Strawberry Margarita
I have worn this nail polish all year round and find myself always going back to it. Its a perfect pink colour, its a medium pink but i love it.
7. Hair Product: Tresemme Straightening Spray 
I use this when my hair is damp and it helps it not be so frizzy after i straighten. If i dont use it it, i can defiantly tell the different than if i did.
This is one of the best i've used, as i straighten my hair quite a bit, this has really helped my hair a lot.
8. Body Product/Perfume: Soap&Glory Body Butter
This is really moisturising, its quite thick but absorbs into the skin really quick and smells amazing.
FASHION:
9. Clothing Piece: Topshop Heavy Weight Leggings
So i know wearing leggings alone is not socially ok, but these are so thick and comfy that i think its ok to wear out in public.
10. Accessory: Rings
I can't pick just one, but i have been wearing rings all year and loving them.
11. Pair Of Shoes: Black Boots
I love these, they are so comfy and match quite a lot, but i really like them and have had them for quite a while.

RANDOM

12. Favourite TV Show/Movie: This year i have really been loving Gossip Girl and LOST.  
13. Favourite book: My favourite books were 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' series by Jenny Han
14. Food: Wotzits and Salad Cream, don't judge it until you have tried it!
15. Beverage: Peppermint Hot Chocolate
16. Favorite song: Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers or Lightning by Alex Goot. 

What was your favourite fro 2012?

Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment