Sunday 6 January 2013

Haul | Boots

Today i went into town with the Mother, and i couldn't pass Boots without having a noisy in, which ended badly for my purse. So as i bought a decent amount of stuff i would show you what i bought.

Sorry, for the rubbish quality, it will improve eventually! Product are listed below (with links!)
Soap&Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel - I have used this through out the whole year of 2012, i have repurchased this many times. It smells amazing and is quite moisturising.

Nivea Cleansing Wipes - These were on 3 for £5 (which is a really good deal, as they're normally £2.99) I've never tried these before, but my mum really likes them, so she had 2 packets and i had 1! 

Maybelline Define a Lash Mascara - I have tried this before a long time ago and since Maybelline was on buy 1, get 1 half price (normally £8.19), i decided to buy it. I got it in very black (waterproof). 

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - I've never tried this before as i believe it is quite new, i heard missglamorazzi talk about it in one of her videos so i thought i would pick it up and try it. I got this for half price (normally £7.99) on the buy 1, get 1 half price offer. I got it in Black (waterproof) 

No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara - I've never tried this before, but i've heard a lot a of good things about it, as i had a £3 off voucher it only cost £8 (normally £11), which is a pretty good deal. I can't wait to try it. I got this in Black.

Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss - I've has this before and i love it, its one of those 'my lip shade but better' lip glosses. Its not sticky and adds a little moisture to you lips, i got mine in the shade Snog for £4.99. 

Have you tried any of these products?


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment