Thursday 31 January 2013

What have you learnt today?

Long time, no see (well, i guess its talk not see!)
How is your day been? Mine has been quite good actually, even though i had a disastrous maths lesson. I thought i would just quickly write this post, because i felt in the writing mood, but i didn't feel like writing a beauty post, so i thought i would write about my week. Recently i have been trying to pick out one positive in my day and one thing i have learnt from my day. It makes days seem so much more positive and enjoyable. Well, the one thing i have learnt today is how little things,such as flicking a paperclip in the air and trying to catch, can amuse me and my best friend(Maddy) so much and keep us entertained for so long, in the boredom which is maths. I know this is such a pointless post, but i hope you enjoyed.



What have you learnt today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment