Tuesday 22 January 2013

Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick #19

Hey everyone, 


(Sorry for the crapola picture, i forgot to take a picture before it started to turn dark.)
I've heard so much about these lipsticks and the matte versions (which i really want to try!). I purchased mine quite a long time ago now, probably last summer and i wear it nearly everyday, it is one of the 'my lips shade but better' lipsticks. It is perfect when i don't want anything too dramatic and just a little colour, i wear this quite a lot for school as we aren't aloud to wear makeup, so its not to noticeable but still adds nice colour. I find the scent of this lipstick nice, and it isn't that strong which i like. I wouldn't say these are that moisturising, but they don't take moisture out of my lips (if that makes sense?!). I defiantly recommend these lipsticks and want to try more.

Have you tried these lipsticks? What do you think of them?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment