Saturday 19 January 2013

Liebster Blog Award!

Hey Everyone,
Firstly, I just want to say a massive thank you to Olivia for nominating me for the Liebster award, it really means a lot.
If you are not aware of what the Liebster Award are they are for bloggers that have under 200 followers. 
The rules are to:
  • answer 11 random things about you
  • the nominees must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  • answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
  • make up 11 new questions and nominate other bloggers and let them know you've nominated them!  

11 Random Things About Me:
  1. My parents were going to call me 'Grace' but my grandma suggested 'Rebecca' because she didn't like 'Grace' (I've still not forgiven you for that Grandma!)
  2. I listen to lots of varied music.
  3. I don't really like cake or jam doughnuts (I like iced doughnuts though, but i don't like hard icing)
  4. I am obsessed with British youtubers
  5. I love guinea pigs, i used to have 4!
  6. My favourite films are UP and Monsters INC. (yes, i'm a child at heart!)
  7. I don't mind school once i'm there, i just hate getting up for it!
  8. I have been learning German for 4 years but i cant have a conversation with a German, but if they wanted to know what i kept in my school bag, i'm the person who can answer.
  9. I like living in England, but would love to live in LA when i'm older.
  10. I'm quite an immature person, which is good because so are my friends.
  11. I love Cadbury's Mini Eggs and i wish they sold them all year round.



Olivia's questions:
  1. What's the first thing you do in the morning? Look at my phone, purposely to wake myself up a bit and to stop myself from falling back to sleep.
  2. Have you kept every single book you've ever read? No, i don't read that often but i do like to read if i find a good book.
  3. Do you like the subjects you take at school? Yes, (the subject i took were German, History, Geography and Health and Social Care!) especially Geography and Health and Social Care.
  4. If you could would you change the times where you've made big mistakes? No, i don't think i made any mistakes i desperately want to change, but i think mistakes make you the person you are, and you learn from them.
  5. Best piece of advice you have ever received? To stop caring what people think and to just enjoy life. 
  6. Best piece of advice you have ever given? To be honest i'm not that great at giving advice, i'm more a person who cheers people up.
  7. Describe yourself in 3 words? Awkward, funny and caring
  8. Where was the first ever place you went on holiday? Probably to Bude in Cornwall!
  9. When you go to the supermarket with your parents which isle do you go to first? I think probably the fruit isle, i don't really go shopping because i find it torture!
  10. Are you a cat or dog person? Defiantly a dog person, but i really want a Ragdoll kitten though!
  11. Would you rather watch Zoey 101 for the rest of your life or Hannah Montana? Well, this is a tough question, Zoey101 and Hannah Montana were 2 of my favourite shows when i was younger, i don't even know! Probably Zoey101, I wish Hannah Montana was still on though.
My Questions:
  1. Whats your middle name?
  2. Favourite time of the year?
  3. If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
  4. What is the latest you've ever slept in?
  5. One thing you want to accomplish in your life?
  6. Pizza Express or Dominos?
  7. What would you do with one million pounds?
  8. What does your perfect Sunday involve?
  9. If you could eat one thing for the rest of life, what would it be?
  10. Who or what could you not live without?
  11. What is your favourite subject?
The Blogs I Nominate are....

Thank you so much for reading!




5 comments:

  1. Really really like your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i like your blog as well!x

      Delete
    2. I have this on my blog too! go check it out :) i'm now following you :)

      Laura - www.lollylovesx.blogspot.co.uk x x

      Delete
  2. Yeah, i love finding new blogs to read!x

    ReplyDelete