Hey Everyone,Firstly, I just want to say a massive thank you to Olivia for nominating me for the Liebster award, it really means a lot.
If you are not aware of what the Liebster Award are they are for bloggers that have under 200 followers.
The rules are to:
- answer 11 random things about you
- My parents were going to call me 'Grace' but my grandma suggested 'Rebecca' because she didn't like 'Grace' (I've still not forgiven you for that Grandma!)
- I listen to lots of varied music.
- I don't really like cake or jam doughnuts (I like iced doughnuts though, but i don't like hard icing)
- I am obsessed with British youtubers
- I love guinea pigs, i used to have 4!
- My favourite films are UP and Monsters INC. (yes, i'm a child at heart!)
- I don't mind school once i'm there, i just hate getting up for it!
- I have been learning German for 4 years but i cant have a conversation with a German, but if they wanted to know what i kept in my school bag, i'm the person who can answer.
- I like living in England, but would love to live in LA when i'm older.
- I'm quite an immature person, which is good because so are my friends.
- I love Cadbury's Mini Eggs and i wish they sold them all year round.
- What's the first thing you do in the morning? Look at my phone, purposely to wake myself up a bit and to stop myself from falling back to sleep.
- Have you kept every single book you've ever read? No, i don't read that often but i do like to read if i find a good book.
- Do you like the subjects you take at school? Yes, (the subject i took were German, History, Geography and Health and Social Care!) especially Geography and Health and Social Care.
- If you could would you change the times where you've made big mistakes? No, i don't think i made any mistakes i desperately want to change, but i think mistakes make you the person you are, and you learn from them.
- Best piece of advice you have ever received? To stop caring what people think and to just enjoy life.
- Best piece of advice you have ever given? To be honest i'm not that great at giving advice, i'm more a person who cheers people up.
- Describe yourself in 3 words? Awkward, funny and caring
- Where was the first ever place you went on holiday? Probably to Bude in Cornwall!
- When you go to the supermarket with your parents which isle do you go to first? I think probably the fruit isle, i don't really go shopping because i find it torture!
- Are you a cat or dog person? Defiantly a dog person, but i really want a Ragdoll kitten though!
- Would you rather watch Zoey 101 for the rest of your life or Hannah Montana? Well, this is a tough question, Zoey101 and Hannah Montana were 2 of my favourite shows when i was younger, i don't even know! Probably Zoey101, I wish Hannah Montana was still on though.
- Whats your middle name?
- Favourite time of the year?
- If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
- What is the latest you've ever slept in?
- One thing you want to accomplish in your life?
- Pizza Express or Dominos?
- What would you do with one million pounds?
- What does your perfect Sunday involve?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of life, what would it be?
- Who or what could you not live without?
- What is your favourite subject?
The Blogs I Nominate are....
Thank you so much for reading!